CES Transaction Functions in Macroeconomic Rationing Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eskil Heinesen, 1992. "CES Transaction Functions in Macroeconomic Rationing Models," Discussion Papers 92-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horst Entorf & Henri R. Sneessens, 2000.
"Aggregation in models with quantity constraints: The CES aggregation function,"
Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 35-59.
- Entorf, Horst & Sneessens, Henri R., 1998. "Aggregation in Models with Quantity Constraints: The CES Aggregation Function," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999008, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Heinesen, Eskil, 1995. "The two-variable CES transaction function in macroeconomic rationing models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(3-4), pages 257-265, June.
- Heinesen, Eskil, 1995.
"A macroeconomic rationing model estimated by cointegration techniques and generalized method of moments,"
Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 97-110, April.
- : Eskil Heinesen, 1993. "A Macroeconomic Rationing Model Estimated by Cointegration Techniques and Generalized Method of Moments," Discussion Papers 93-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
More about this item
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvre:1994032. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sebastien SCHILLINGS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.