CES Transaction Functions in Macroeconomic Rationing Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eskil Heinesen, 1992. "CES Transaction Functions in Macroeconomic Rationing Models," Discussion Papers 92-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horst Entorf & Henri R. Sneessens, 2000.
"Aggregation in models with quantity constraints: The CES aggregation function,"
Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 35-59.
- Entorf, Horst & Sneessens, Henri R., 1998. "Aggregation in Models with Quantity Constraints: The CES Aggregation Function," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999008, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Heinesen, Eskil, 1995.
"A macroeconomic rationing model estimated by cointegration techniques and generalized method of moments,"
Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 97-110, April.
- : Eskil Heinesen, 1993. "A Macroeconomic Rationing Model Estimated by Cointegration Techniques and Generalized Method of Moments," Discussion Papers 93-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Heinesen, Eskil, 1995. "The two-variable CES transaction function in macroeconomic rationing models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(3-4), pages 257-265, June.
More about this item
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvre:1994032. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sebastien SCHILLINGS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .