Using Firm-Level Data to Assess Gender Wage Discrimination in the Belgian Labour Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- V. Vandenberghe, 2011.
"Boosting the Employment Rate of Older Men and Women,"
Springer, vol. 159(2), pages 159-191, June.
- Vincent VANDENBERGHE, 2011. "Boosting the employment rate of older men and women," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011010, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Lovász, Anna & Rigó, Mariann, 2013. "Vintage effects, aging and productivity," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 47-60.
More about this item
Keywordslabour productivity; wages; gender discrimination; structural production function estimation; panel data;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-05-15 (Business Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2010-05-15 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvir:2010007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne DAVISTER-LOGIST). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .