Optimal Debt Exchange Offers
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Ronald W. & Tu, Cheng, 1996. "Numerical analysis of strategic contingent claims models," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1997004, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 00 Jan 1997.
- Moraux, Franck & Silaghi, Florina, 2014.
"Inside debt renegotiation: Optimal debt reduction, timing, and the number of rounds,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 269-295.
- Franck Moraux & Florina Silaghi, 2014. "Inside debt renegotiation: Optimal debt reduction, timing, and the number of rounds," Post-Print halshs-01024229, HAL.
- Anderson, Ronald W. & Sundaresan, Suresh & Tychon, Pierre, 1996. "Strategic analysis of contingent claims," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 871-881, April.
- Jianjun Miao, 2005. "Optimal Capital Structure and Industry Dynamics," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(6), pages 2621-2659, December.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:86:y:2018:i:c:p:123-143 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsexchange offers; corporate bonds; agency costs;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvir:1995022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginie LEBLANC). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .