Low-skilled Immigration and Education Policy with Endogenous Fertility
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Facundo Albornoz & Antonio Cabrales & Esther Hauk, 2011.
"Immigration and the School System,"
590, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Albornoz, Facundo & Hauk, Esther, 2012. "Immigration and the school system," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1203, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Facundo Albornoz & Antonio Cabrales & Esther Hauk, 2011. "Immigration and the School System," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 888.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Albornoz-Crespo, Facundo & Cabrales, Antonio & Hauk, Esther, 2011. "Immigration and the School System," CEPR Discussion Papers 8653, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsvoting; taxes and subsidies; education; fertitlity; migration;
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-11-11 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2008-11-11 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2008-11-11 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2008-11-11 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvec:2008022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginie LEBLANC). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.