Global dynamics and imbalance effects in the Lucas Uzawa model : further results
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & MARTINEZ, Blanca & RUIZ-TAMARIT, Jose R., 2007. "Global dynamics and imbalance effects in the Lucas-Uzawa model: further results," CORE Discussion Papers 2007025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Benhabib Jess & Perli Roberto, 1994. "Uniqueness and Indeterminacy: On the Dynamics of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 113-142, June.
- Boucekkine, R. & Ruiz-Tamarit, J.R., 2008.
"Special functions for the study of economic dynamics: The case of the Lucas-Uzawa model,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 33-54, January.
- Raouf, BOUCEKKINE & José R. , RUIZ-TAMARIT, 2004. "Special functions for the study of economic dynamics : The case of the Lucas-Uzawa model," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004026, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & RUIZ-TAMARIT, Ramon, 2004. "Special functions for the study of economic dynamics: The case of the Lucas-Uzawa model," CORE Discussion Papers 2004084, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & RUIZ-TAMARIT, JosÃ© Ramon, 2009. "Special functions for the study of economic dynamics: The case of the Lucas-Uzawa model," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1993.
"Transitional Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 739-773.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1992. "Transitional Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 3986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mulligan, C.B. & Sala-i-Martin, X., 1992. "Transitional Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," Papers 651, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roy Cerqueti & Raffaella Coppier & Gustavo Piga, 2012.
"Corruption, growth and ethnic fractionalization: a theoretical model,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 106(2), pages 153-181, June.
- Roy Cerqueti & Raffaella Coppier & Gustavo Piga, 2011. "Corruption, Growth and Ethnic Fractionalization: a Theoretical Model," CEIS Research Paper 216, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Nov 2011.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Cees Withagen, 2008.
"Global Dynamics In A Growth Model With An Exhaustible Resource,"
Departmental Working Papers
2008-01, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- BENCHEKROUN, Hassan & WITHAGEN, Cees, 2008. "Global Dynamics in a Growth Model with an Exhaustible Resource," Cahiers de recherche 11-2008, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
More about this item
KeywordsLucas-Uzawa; hypergeometric functions; imbalance effects; global dynamics;
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2007-08-14 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvec:2007018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginie LEBLANC). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.