Learning to manage external constraints : Belgian monetary policy during the Bretton Woods era (1944-1971)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Britton,Andrew, 2001. "Monetary Regimes of the Twentieth Century," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521801690, March.
- Alessandra Casella & Barry Eichengreen, 1991.
"Halting Inflation in Italy and France After World War II,"
NBER Working Papers
3852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casella, Alessandra & Eichengreen, Barry, 1991. "Halting Inflation in Italy and France After World War II," CEPR Discussion Papers 594, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy; Bretton Woods; Currency inconvertibility; Capital movements; Two-tier exchange market;
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2006-11-04 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2006-11-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2006-11-04 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvec:2006032. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne DAVISTER-LOGIST). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .