Market-based Opportunities to Improve Environmental Flows: A scoping paper
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. D. Young & J. C. McColl, 2003. "Robust Reform: The Case for a New Water Entitlement System for Australia," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 36(2), pages 225-234, June.
- Brennan, Donna C., 2006. "Water policy reform in Australia: lessons from the Victorian seasonal water market," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(3), pages 1-21, September.
- Unknown, 2003. "Water Rights Arrangements in Australia and Overseas," Commission Research Papers 31899, Productivity Commission.
- Garrick, D. & Siebentritt, M.A. & Aylward, B. & Bauer, C.J. & Purkey, A., 2009. "Water markets and freshwater ecosystem services: Policy reform and implementation in the Columbia and Murray-Darling Basins," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 366-379, December.
- Mike Young & Jim McColl, 2003. "Robust Reform: Implementing robust institutional arrangements to achieve efficient water use in Australia," Natural Resource Management Economics 03_003, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
- Ann Vourc'h & Robert Price, 2001. "Encouraging Environmentally Sustainable Growth in Australia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 309, OECD Publishing.
- Benjamin Docker & Ian Robinson, 2014. "Environmental water management in Australia: experience from the Murray-Darling Basin," International Journal of Water Resources Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 164-177, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAustralia; natural resource management; Market-based opportunities; environmental flows;
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csi:report:00_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Sanderson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pecsiau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.