Market-based Opportunities to Improve Environmental Flows: A scoping paper
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Whittington, Dale & Smith, V. Kerry & Okorafor, Apia & Okore, Augustine & Liu, Jin Long & McPhail, Alexander, 1992. "Giving respondents time to think in contingent valuation studies: A developing country application," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 205-225, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anonymous, 2003. "Water Rights Arrangements in Australia and Overseas," Commission Research Papers 31899, Productivity Commission.
- Mike Young & Jim McColl, 2003. "Robust Reform: Implementing robust institutional arrangements to achieve efficient water use in Australia," Natural Resource Management Economics 03_003, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
- Ann Vourc'h & Robert W. R. Price, 2001. "Encouraging Environmentally Sustainable Growth in Australia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 309, OECD Publishing.
- Brennan, Donna C., 2006. "Water policy reform in Australia: lessons from the Victorian seasonal water market," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(3), September.
- Garrick, D. & Siebentritt, M.A. & Aylward, B. & Bauer, C.J. & Purkey, A., 2009. "Water markets and freshwater ecosystem services: Policy reform and implementation in the Columbia and Murray-Darling Basins," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 366-379, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAustralia; natural resource management; Market-based opportunities; environmental flows;
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csi:report:00_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Sanderson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pecsiau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .