Bayesian Optimal Adaptive Estimation Using a Sieve prior
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Felix Abramovich & Claudia Angelini & Daniela Canditiis, 2007. "Pointwise optimality of Bayesian wavelet estimators," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 59(3), pages 425-434, September.
- Felix Abramovich & Vadim Grinshtein & Athanasia Petsa & Theofanis Sapatinas, 2010. "On Bayesian testimation and its application to wavelet thresholding," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 97(1), pages 181-198.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1908 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7335 is not listed on IDEAS
- Felix Abramovich & Umberto Amato & Claudia Angelini, 2004. "On Optimality of Bayesian Wavelet Estimators," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 31(2), pages 217-234.
- Judith Rousseau & Nicolas Chopin & Brunero Liseo, 2010. "Bayesian Nonparametric Estimation of the Spectral Density of a Long or Intermediate Memory Gaussian Process," Working Papers 2010-38, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3984 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4659 is not listed on IDEAS
- Babenko, Alexandra & Belitser, Eduard, 2009. "On the posterior pointwise convergence rate of a Gaussian signal under a conjugate prior," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(5), pages 670-675, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:130:y:2017:i:c:p:5-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Waaij, Jan & van Zanten, Harry, 2017. "Full adaptation to smoothness using randomly truncated series priors with Gaussian coefficients and inverse gamma scaling," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 93-99.
- Weining Shen & Subhashis Ghosal, 2015. "Adaptive Bayesian Procedures Using Random Series Priors," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(4), pages 1194-1213, December.
More about this item
Keywordsadaptation; minimax criteria; nonparametric models; rate of contraction; sieve prior; white noise model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:2013-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sri Srikandan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.