Quatre Observations sur la mobilité résidentielle en France métropolitaine
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ortega, Javier & Verdugo, Gregory, 2016. "Moving Up or Down? Immigration and the Selection of Natives across Occupations and Locations," IZA Discussion Papers 10303, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ortega, J. & Verdugo, G., 2015.
"The Impact of Immigration on the Local Labor Market Outcomes of Blue Collar Workers: Panel Data Evidence,"
15/07, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Javier Ortega & Gregory Verdugo, 2015. "The Impact of Immigration on the Local Labor Market Outcomes of Blue Collar Workers: Panel Data Evidence," CEP Discussion Papers dp1333, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ortega, Javier & Verdugo, Gregory, 2015. "The impact of immigration on the local labor market outcomes of blue collar workers: panel data evidence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61073, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mathilde Lemoine & Etienne Wasmer, 2010. "Les mobilités des salariés," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqi, Sciences Po.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:2007-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sri Srikandan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .