The Implications of Declining Retiree Health Insurance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berk, Jillian & Weil, David N., 2015.
"Old teachers, old ideas, and the effect of population aging on economic growth,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 661-670.
- Jillian Berk & David N. Weil, "undated". "Old Teachers, Old Ideas, and the Effect of Population Aging on Economic Growth," Mathematica Policy Research Reports ed5842dc03e442b49cb24c681, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Norma Coe & Gopi Shah Goda, 2014. "How Much Does Access to Health Insurance Influence the Timing of Retirement?," Discussion Papers 14-007, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fang, H., 2016. "Insurance Markets for the Elderly," Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, Elsevier.
- Alicia Munnell & Jean-Pierre Aubry & Joshua Hurwitz & Laura Quinby, 2012. "Public Plans and Short-Term Employees," NBER Working Papers 18448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anthony Webb & Natalia Zhivan, 2010. "How Much Is Enough? The Distribution of Lifetime Health Care Costs," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2010-1, Center for Retirement Research, revised Feb 2010.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crr:crrwps:wp2009-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Grzybowski) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crrbcus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .