The Heterogeneous Labor Market Effects of Immigration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mathis Wagner, 2009. "The Heterogeneous Labor Market Effects of Immigration," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 131, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Dustmann & Uta Schönberg & Jan Stuhler, 2017.
"Labor Supply Shocks, Native Wages, and the Adjustment of Local Employment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 132(1), pages 435-483.
- Christian Dustman & Uta Schönberg & Jan Stuhler, 2016. "Labor Supply Shocks, Native Wages, and the Adjustment of Local Employment," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1617, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Dustmann, Christian & Schönberg, Uta & Stuhler, Jan, 2016. "Labor Supply Shocks, Native Wages, and the Adjustment of Local Employment," CEPR Discussion Papers 11436, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dustmann, Christian & Schönberg, Uta & Stuhler, Jan, 2016. "Labor Supply Shocks, Native Wages, and the Adjustment of Local Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 10114, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerard Thomas Horvath, 2011. "Immigration and Distribution of Wages in Austria," Economics working papers 2011-11, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Thomas Horvath, 2012. "Immigration and the Distribution of Wages in Austria," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 3, pages 55-69, March.
More about this item
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2010-05-22 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2010-05-22 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crp:wpaper:93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvia Maero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetorit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .