The Heterogeneous Labor Market Effects of Immigration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mathis Wagner, 2010. "The Heterogeneous Labor Market Effects of Immigration," CeRP Working Papers 93, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Dustmann & Uta Schönberg & Jan Stuhler, 2017.
"Labor Supply Shocks, Native Wages, and the Adjustment of Local Employment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 132(1), pages 435-483.
- Christian Dustman & Uta Schönberg & Jan Stuhler, 2016. "Labor Supply Shocks, Native Wages, and the Adjustment of Local Employment," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1617, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Dustmann, Christian & Schönberg, Uta & Stuhler, Jan, 2016. "Labor Supply Shocks, Native Wages, and the Adjustment of Local Employment," CEPR Discussion Papers 11436, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dustmann, Christian & Schönberg, Uta & Stuhler, Jan, 2016. "Labor Supply Shocks, Native Wages, and the Adjustment of Local Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 10114, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerard Thomas Horvath, 2011. "Immigration and Distribution of Wages in Austria," Economics working papers 2011-11, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Thomas Horvath, 2012. "Immigration and the Distribution of Wages in Austria," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 3, pages 55-69, March.
More about this item
Keywordsimmigration; wages; employment; substitution effect; scale effect;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cca:wpaper:131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fccaait.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.