Corporate Governance and Financial Development: A Study of the French Case
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:150:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3189-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Evgeni Peev, 2015. "Institutions, economic liberalization and firm growth: evidence from European transition economies," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 149-174, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate governance; investor protection; financial development; causality; Law and;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- K10 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - General (Constitutional Law)
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crf:wpaper:11-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martine Zenner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsculu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .