De J.R. à John ou les métamorphoses de Hicks: éléments de biographie intellectuelle
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hicks, J. R., 1979. "Critical Essays in Monetary Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284239.
- Hicks, John R [Sir], 1975. "Revival of Political Economy: The Old and the New," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 51(135), pages 365-367, September.
- Hicks, John, 1990. "The Unification of Macro-economics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(401), pages 528-538, June.
- Hicks, John, 1977. "Economic Perspectives: Further Essays on Money and Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284079.
- Baumol, William J, 1990. "Sir John versus the Hicksians, or Theorist Malgre Lui?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 1708-1715, December.
- Dostaler, Gilles, 1990. "An Assessment of Gunnar Myrdal's Early Work in Economics," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 196-221, September.
More about this item
KeywordsHicks; Histoire de la pensée économique; History of economic thought;
- B3 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cre:uqamwp:20-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stéphane Pallage). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/duqamca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.