De J.R. à John ou les métamorphoses de Hicks: éléments de biographie intellectuelle
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hicks, J. R., 1979. "Critical Essays in Monetary Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284239.
- Hicks, John R [Sir], 1975. "Revival of Political Economy: The Old and the New," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 51(135), pages 365-367, September.
- Hicks, John, 1990. "The Unification of Macro-economics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(401), pages 528-538, June.
- Hicks, John, 1977. "Economic Perspectives: Further Essays on Money and Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284079.
- Baumol, William J, 1990. "Sir John versus the Hicksians, or Theorist Malgre Lui?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 1708-1715.
- Dostaler, Gilles, 1990. "An Assessment of Gunnar Myrdal's Early Work in Economics," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, pages 196-221.
More about this item
KeywordsHicks; Histoire de la pensée économique; History of economic thought;
- B3 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cre:uqamwp:20-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stéphane Pallage). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/duqamca.html .