Convergence Empirics Across Economies with (Some) Capital Mobility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benhabib, Jess & Gali, Jordi, 1995.
"On growth and indeterminacy: some theory and evidence,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 163-211, December.
- Benhabib, Jess & Gali, Jordi, 1995. "On Growth and Indeterminacy: Some Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 95-08, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- G. S. Maddala & S. Wu, 2000. "Cross-country growth regressions: problems of heterogeneity, stability and interpretation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(5), pages 635-642.
- World Bank, 2003. "Timor-Leste Poverty Assessment : Poverty in a New Nation - Analysis for Action, Volume 2. Technical Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14817, The World Bank.
- Pietro Garibaldi, 2000.
"Job Flows and Plant Size Dynamics: Traditional Measures and Alternative Econometric Techniques,"
CEIS, vol. 14(2), pages 185-212, June.
- Pietro Garibaldi, "undated". "Job Flows and Plant Size Dynamics: Traditional Measures and Alternative Econometric Techniques," Working Papers 99, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
More about this item
KeywordsConvergence; Education; Evolving Distribution; First Passage Time; Growth; Investment; Polarization; Stochastic Kernel;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:954. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.