Convergence Empirics Across Economies with (Some) Capital Mobility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benhabib, Jess & Gali, Jordi, 1995.
"On growth and indeterminacy: some theory and evidence,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 163-211, December.
- Benhabib, Jess & Gali, Jordi, 1995. "On Growth and Indeterminacy: Some Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 95-08, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- G. S. Maddala & S. Wu, 2000. "Cross-country growth regressions: problems of heterogeneity, stability and interpretation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(5), pages 635-642.
- World Bank, 2003. "Timor-Leste Poverty Assessment : Poverty in a New Nation - Analysis for Action, Volume 2. Technical Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14817, The World Bank.
- Pietro Garibaldi, 2000.
"Job Flows and Plant Size Dynamics: Traditional Measures and Alternative Econometric Techniques,"
CEIS, vol. 14(2), pages 185-212, June.
- Pietro Garibaldi, "undated". "Job Flows and Plant Size Dynamics: Traditional Measures and Alternative Econometric Techniques," Working Papers 99, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
More about this item
KeywordsConvergence; Education; Evolving Distribution; First Passage Time; Growth; Investment; Polarization; Stochastic Kernel;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:954. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .