Pollution and Growth: What Do We Know?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Antonio Duro & Jordi Teixidó-Figueras & Emilio Padilla, 2014.
"The causal factors of international inequality in co2 emissions per capita: a regression-based inequality decomposition analysis,"
2014/20, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Juan Antonio Duro & Jordi Teixidó-Figueras & Emilio Padilla Rosa, 2014. "The causal factors of international inequality in CO2 emissions per capita: A regression-based inequality decomposition analysis," Working Papers wpdea1402, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Duro Moreno, Juan Antonio & Teixidó Figueras, Jordi & Padilla, Emilio, 2016. "The causal factors of international inequality in CO2 emissions per capita: A regression-based inequality decomposition analysis," Working Papers 2072/267266, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:356-367 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jose Mendez & Lewis Gale, "undated".
"A Note on the Empirical Relationship Between Trade, Growth and the Environment,"
2132836, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Lewis R. Gale & Jose A. Mendez, "undated". "A Note on the Empirical Relationship Between Trade, Growth and the Environment," Working Papers 96/3, Arizona State University, Department of Economics.
- Stern, David I., 2004.
"The Rise and Fall of the Environmental Kuznets Curve,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1419-1439, August.
- David I. Stern, 2003. "The Rise and Fall of the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0302, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Giovanis, Eleftherios, 2014. "Relationship between Recycling Rate and Air Pollution in the State of Massachusetts," MPRA Paper 64403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanis, Eleftherios, 2013. "Environmental Kuznets curve: Evidence from the British Household Panel Survey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 602-611.
- Peter Walkenhorst, 2004. "Domestic And International Environmental Impacts Of Agricultural Trade Liberalisation," International Trade 0401010, EconWPA.
- David I. Stern, 1999. "Attributing Changes in Global Sulfur Emissions," Working Papers in Ecological Economics 9902, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.
- Andrea Baranzini & Francois Bourguignon, 1995. "Is sustainable growth optimal?," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(2), pages 341-356, August.
- Partha Sen, 1994. "Environmental Policies And North-South Trade: A Selected Survey Of The Issues," Working papers 08, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Balsalobre-Lorente, Daniel & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Roubaud, David & Farhani, Sahbi, 2018.
"How economic growth, renewable electricity and natural resources contribute to CO2 emissions?,"
Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 356-367.
- Balsalobre-Lorente, Daniel & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Roubaud, David & Farhani, Sahbi, 2017. "How Economic Growth, Renewable Electricity and Natural Resources Contribute to CO2 Emissions?," MPRA Paper 82252, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Oct 2017.
- Alba Distaso, 2005. "Local sustainable development and well-being/quality of life. An application of the capability approach at regional level," Quaderni DSEMS 25-2005, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Development; Environment; Pollution;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:848. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.