Against 'Gender-based taxation'
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de la Rica, Sara & Dolado, Juan J. & García-Peñalosa, Cecilia, 2008.
"On Gender Gaps and Self-fulfilling Expectations: Theory, Policies and Some Empirical Evidence,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3553, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sara de la Rica & Juan José Dolado & Cecilia García-Peñalosa, 2008. "On gender gaps and self-fulfilling expectations: Theory, policies and some empirical evidence," Working Papers 2008-24, FEDEA.
- de la Rica, Sara & Dolado, Juan J. & García-Peñalosa, Cecilia, 2008. "On Gender Gaps and Self-fulfilling Expectations: Theory, Policies and Some Empirical Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 6883, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hans Gersbach & Volker Hahn & Stephan Imhof, 2013. "Tax rules," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 41(1), pages 19-42, June.
More about this item
KeywordsGender; Sex; Taxation;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J7 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2007-12-19 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2007-12-19 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:6582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .