Heterogeneity of Preferences, Limited Commitment and Coalitions: Empirical Evidence on the Limits to Risk Sharing in Rural Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Dubois, Pierre, 2005. "Heterogeneity of Preferences, Limited Commitment and Coalitions Empirical Evidence on the Limits to Risk Sharing in Rural Pakistan," IDEI Working Papers 391, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Dubois, P., 2005. "Heterogeneity of preferences, limited commitment and coalitions : empirical evidence on the limits to risk sharing in rural Pakistan," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 200505, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaramillo, Fernando & Kempf, Hubert & Moizeau, Fabien, 2015.
"Heterogeneity and the formation of risk-sharing coalitions,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 79-96.
- Fabien MOIZEAU & Fernando JARAMILLO & Hubert KEMPF, 2011. "Heterogeneity and the Formation of Risk-Sharing Coalitions," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201111, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Fernando Jaramillo & Hubert Kempf & Fabien Moizeau, 2015. "Heterogeneity and the formation of risk-sharing coalitions," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01075648, HAL.
- Fernando Jaramillo & Hubert Kempf & Fabien Moizeau, 2013. "Heterogeneity and the formation of risk - sharing coalitions," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 011013, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Tessa Bold, 2008. "Implications of Endogenous Group Formation for Efficient Risk-Sharing," Economics Series Working Papers 387, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscoalitions; insurance; limited commitment; Pakistan; risk; risk aversion;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-01-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-01-02 (Development)
- NEP-IAS-2007-01-02 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:6004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.