Selection Criteria for a Microeconometric Model of Labour Supply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Blundell, Richard & Meghir, Costas, 1986. "Selection Criteria for a Microeconometric Model of Labour Supply," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 55-80, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristian Orsini & Amadéo Spadaro, 2006. "Strategic weight within couples: a microsimulation approach," Working Papers halshs-00590395, HAL.
- Blundell, Richard & Macurdy, Thomas, 1999. "Labor supply: A review of alternative approaches," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1559-1695 Elsevier.
- Pierre-André Chiappori, 1990. "La théorie du consommateur est-elle réfutable ?," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(6), pages 1001-1026.
- Jaume Garcia & María J. Suárez, 2001. "Female labour supply in Spain: The importance of behavioural assumptions and unobserved heterogeneity specification," Economics Working Papers 542, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ramaele Moshoeshoe, 2012. "Consumer demand for alcoholic beverages and tobacco in Lesotho: A double-hurdle approach," Working Papers 315, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Kristian Orsini & Amadéo Spadaro, 2005.
"Sharing resources within the household: a multi-country microsimulation analysis of the determinants of intrahousehold "strategic weight" differentials and their distributional outcomes,"
PSE Working Papers
- Orsini, Kristian & Spadaro, A., 2005. "Sharing resources within the household: a multi-country microsimulation analysis of the determinants of intrahousehold 'strategic weight' differentials and their distributional outcomes," EUROMOD Working Papers EM3/05, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Matloob Piracha & Stephane Mahuteau & Massimiliano Tani, 2010.
"Selection Policy and Immigrants’ Remittance Behaviour,"
Studies in Economics
1003, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Mahuteau, Stephane & Piracha, Matloob & Tani, Massimiliano, 2010. "Selection Policy and Immigrants' Remittance Behaviour," IZA Discussion Papers 4874, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frederic Vermeulen, 2001. "And the winner is... An empirical evaluation of two competing approaches to household labour supply," Public Economics Working Paper Series ces0123, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
- Anil Kumar, 2012.
"Nonparametric estimation of the impact of taxes on female labor supply,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(3), pages 415-439, April.
- Kumar, Anil, 2005. "Nonparametric estimation of the impact of taxes on female labor supply," Working Papers 0505, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Fernández, Ana I. & Rodríguez-Póo, Juan M. & Sperlich, Stefan, 1998.
"Semiparametric three step estimation methods in labor supply models,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
1998,71, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Rodríguez-Póo, Juan M. & Sperlich, Stefan & Fernández, Ana I., 1999. "Semiparametric three step estimation methods in labor supply models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6379, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Blundell, Richard & Laisney, Francois & Lechner, Michael, 1993.
"Alternative Interpretations of Hours Information in an Econometric Model of Labour Supply,"
Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 393-415.
- Blundell, Richard W. & Laisney, François & Lechner, Michael, 1991. "Alternative interpretations of hours information in an econometric model of labour supply," ZEW Discussion Papers 91-01, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Labeaga, Jose M., 1999. "A double-hurdle rational addiction model with heterogeneity: Estimating the demand for tobacco," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 49-72, November.
- Harding, Matthew & Lamarche, Carlos, 2013. "Penalized Quantile Regression with Semiparametric Correlated Effects: Applications with Heterogeneous Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 7741, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kuismanen, Mika, 2000. "Labour supply and income tax changes : A simulation study for Finland," Research Discussion Papers 5/2000, Bank of Finland.
- Berulava George & Chikava George, 2011. "The Determinants of Household Labor Supply: A Comparative Study," EERC Working Paper Series 11/13e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Kumar, Anil, 2008. "Labor supply, deadweight loss and tax reform act of 1986: A nonparametric evaluation using panel data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-2), pages 236-253, February.
- van Soest, A.H.O., 1990. "Essays on micro-econometric models of consumer demand and the labour market," Other publications TiSEM be045d62-a73d-4d7c-a591-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsFemale Labour Supply; Microdata; Model Selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .