Consumption, Wealth, the Elasticity of Intertemporal Substitution and Long-Run Stock Market Returns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Carlo Favero, 2005. "Consumption, Wealth, the Elasticity of Intertemporal Substitution and Long-Run Stock Market Returns," Working Papers 291, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ravi Bansal & Robert F. Dittmar & Christian T. Lundblad, 2005. "Consumption, Dividends, and the Cross Section of Equity Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(4), pages 1639-1672, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Growiec Jakub, 2006.
"Fertility Choice and Semi-Endogenous Growth: Where Becker Meets Jones,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-25, September.
- Jakub Growiec, 2005. "Fertility Choice and Semi-Endogenous Growth: Where Becker Meets Jones," HEW 0503001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jan 2006.
- GROWIEC, Jakub, 2006. "Fertility choice and semi-endogenous growth: where Becker meets Jones," CORE Discussion Papers 2006023, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wigniolle, Bertrand, 2012.
"Savings behavior with imperfect capital markets: When hyperbolic discounting leads to discontinuous strategies,"
Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 186-189.
- Bertrand Wigniolle, 2011. "Savings behavior with imperfect capital markets: when hyperbolic discounting leads to discontinuous strategies," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11028, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Bertrand Wigniolle, 2011. "Savings behavior with imperfect capital markets : when hyperbolic discounting leads to discontinuous strategies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00594060, HAL.
- Bertrand Wigniolle, 2012. "Savings behavior with imperfect capital markets: when hyperbolic discounting leads to discontinuous strategies," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00684210, HAL.
- Ricardo Sousa, 2011. "Building proxies that capture time-variation in expected returns using a VAR approach," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 147-163.
- Slobodan Djajić, 2014. "Temporary Migration and the Flow of Savings to the Source Country," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 162-176, February.
- Knapp, Keith C. & Franklin, Bradley, 2012. "Sustainability Economics of Groundwater Usage and Management," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124959, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Slobodan Djajić & Alexandra Vinogradova, 2015. "Overstaying Guest Workers and the Incentives for Return," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 61(3-4), pages 764-796.
- Djajić, Slobodan, 2014. "Asylum seeking and irregular migration," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 83-95.
- Slobodan Djajić, 2017. "Transit migration," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 1017-1045, November.
- Alberto BUCCI, 2012. "Public capital, private capital, and economic growth," Departmental Working Papers 2012-08, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Muhammad Naveed Tahir, 2011. "Inflation Targeting, Exchange Rate and Financial Globalization," Working Papers 1130, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Ricardo M. Sousa, 2007. "Expectations, Shocks, and Asset Returns," NIPE Working Papers 29/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Chang, Yanqin, 2007. "high level of international risk sharing when the productivity growth contains long run risk," MPRA Paper 4476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernandez-Corugedo, Emilio & Price, Simon & Blake, Andrew P., 2007. "The dynamics of aggregate UK consumers' non-durable expenditure," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 453-469, May.
- Muhammad Naveed Tahir, 2011. "Inflation Targeting, Exchange Rate and Financial Globalization," Working Papers halshs-00646601, HAL.
- Julian Thimme, 2017. "Intertemporal Substitution In Consumption: A Literature Review," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 226-257, February.
More about this item
Keywordscointegrating consumption function; elasticity of intertemporal substitution; long-run stock market returns;
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2005-08-13 (Business Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2005-08-13 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2005-08-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-08-13 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:5110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.