Can we Trust Private Firms as Suppliers of Vaccines for the Avian Influenza?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Forslid, Rikard, 2005. "Can We Trust Private Firms as Suppliers of Vaccine for the Avian Influenza?," Research Papers in Economics 2005:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics, revised 06 Feb 2006.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lars Jonung & Werner Roeger, 2006. "The macroeconomic effects of a pandemic in Europe - A model-based assessment," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 251, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
More about this item
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4980. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .