Government Revenue from Financial Repression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hasbach, Wilhelm, 1908. "A History of the English Agricultural Labourer," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number hasbach1908.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agnello, Luca & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2015. "Can re-regulation of the financial sector strike back public debt?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 159-171.
- Bruno, Giuseppe & De Bonis, Riccardo & Silvestrini, Andrea, 2012. "Do financial systems converge? New evidence from financial assets in OECD countries," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 141-155.
- Riccardo De Bonis & Massimiliano Stacchini, 2009.
"What determines the size of bank loans in industrialized countries? The role of government debt,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
707, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Riccardo De Bonis & Massimiliano Stacchini, 2010. "What Determines the Size of Bank Loans in Industrialized Countries? The Role of Government Debt," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 39, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Alberto Alesina & Vittorio Grilli & Gian Maria Milesi-Ferrett, 1993. "The Political Economy of Capital Controls," NBER Working Papers 4353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buch, Claudia M., 1994. "Insolvency costs and incomplete information in commercial banks: Implications for financial reform in Eastern Europe," Kiel Working Papers 616, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Riccardo De Bonis & Massimiliano Stacchini, 2013. "Does Government Debt Affect Bank Credit?," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 289-310, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital Controls; Developing Countries; Financial Repression; International Capital Flows; Taxation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:489. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .