Heterogeneous Firms, Agglomeration and Economic Geography: Selection and Sorting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kyoji Fukao; Toshihiro Okubo, 2004. "Why Has the Border Effect in the Japanese Market Declined?," IHEID Working Papers 12-2004, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Toshihiro Okubo, 2004. "Intra-industry Trade and Production Networks," IHEID Working Papers 13-2004, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Giordano Mion & Paolo Naticchioni, 2009.
"The spatial sorting and matching of skills and firms,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(1), pages 28-55, February.
- MION, Giordano & NATICCHIONI, Paolo, 2006. "The spatial sorting and matching of skills and firms," CORE Discussion Papers 2006099, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mion, Giordano & Naticchioni, Paolo, 2009. "The spatial sorting and matching of skills and firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 42670, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mion, Giordano & Naticchioni, Paolo, 2007. "The spatial sorting and matching of skills and firms," MPRA Paper 1721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nuria Domeque Claver & Carmen Fillat Castejón & Fernando Sanz Gracia, 2011. "The home market effect in the Spanish industry, 1965–1995," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(2), pages 379-396, April.
- Damiaan Persyn, 2006. "Trade and Race-to-the-bottom Wage Competition," LICOS Discussion Papers 17306, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Vincent Rebeyrol, 2009. "Trade Liberalization, Offshoring and Firm Heterogeneity," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/26, European University Institute.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic geography; estimation of agglomeration economies; heterogeneous firms; home market effect;
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2005-02-13 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2005-02-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .