Strategic Monetary Policy with Non-Atomistic Wage-Setters: Some Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni, 2004.
"Non-neutrality of monetary policy in policy games,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 695-707, September.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2002. "Non-neutrality of monetary policy in policy games," Macroeconomics 0207002, EconWPA.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2002. "Non-neutrality of monetary policy in policy games," Working Papers 49, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Nicola Acocella, 2005. "Non-Neutrality Of Monetary Policy In Policy Games," Macroeconomics 0504026, EconWPA.
- Francesco Lippi, 2003.
"Strategic Monetary Policy with Non-Atomistic Wage Setters,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 70(4), pages 909-919.
- Francesco Lippi, 2000. "Strategic Monetary Policy with Non Atomistic Wage Setters," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1354, Econometric Society.
- Francesco Lippi, 2003. "Strategic Monetary Policy with Non-Atomistic Wage Setters," CEIS Research Paper 17, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Lippi, F., 2000. "Strategic Monetary Policy with Non-Atomistic Wage-Setters," Papers 374, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Francesco Lippi, 2000. "Strategic Monetary Policy with Non-Atomistic Wage-Setters," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 374, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Vincenzo Cuciniello, 2007. "Optimal monetary policy under a floating regime with non-atomistic wage setters," IHEID Working Papers 12-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsConservatism; Non-Atomistic Agents; Strategic Monetary Policy; Wage-setting;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:2819. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .