A Tale of Two Neighbour Economies: Labour Market Dynamics in Spain and Portugal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Constantina Kottaridi & Diego MÃ©ndez-Carbajo & Dimitrios D. Thomakos, 2007.
"Inflation Dynamics and the Cross-Sectional Distribution of Prices in the E.U. Periphery,"
Working Paper series
43_07, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Constantina Kottaridi & Diego Mendez-Carbajo & Dimitrios Thomakos, 2007. "Inflation Dynamics and the Cross-Sectional Distribution of Prices in the E.U. Periphery," Working Papers 0004, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Addison John T. & Teixeira Paulino, 2001. "Employment Adjustment in a “Sclerotic” Labour Market: Comparing Portugal with Germany, Spain, and the United Kingdom / Beschäftigungsanpassung in einem „sklerotischen“ Arbeitsmarkt: Ein Vergleich von ," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 221(4), pages 353-370, August.
- repec:rim:rimwps:43-07 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPersistence; Shocks; Structural VAR; Unemployment;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1954. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .