Union Wage Bargaining and European Antidumping Policy in Imperfectly Competitive Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- KONINGS, Jozef & VANDENBUSSCHE, Hylke & VEUGELERS, Reinhilde, 1998. "Union wage bargaining and European antidumping policy in imperfectly competitive markets," SESO Working Papers 1998003, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- VANDEBUSSCHE, Hylke & WAUTHY, Xavier, 1999.
"European antidumping policy and firms' strategic cholce of quality,"
1999007, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Vandenbussche, Hylke & Wauthy, Xavier, 2000. "European Antidumping Policy and Firms' Strategic Choice of Quality," CEPR Discussion Papers 2624, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- VANDENBUSSCHE, Hylke & WAUTHY, Xavier, 1999. "European antidumping policy and firms’ strategic choice of quality," CORE Discussion Papers 1999016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jerger, Jurgen, 2002. "Globalization, wage setting, and the welfare state," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-18, March.
More about this item
Keywordscost asymmetry; european antidumping policy; Labour Unions; Nash bargaining; Product Market Competition;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1860. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .