Monitoring the Monitors: Amakudari and the Ex-Post Monitoring of Private Banks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suzuki, Kenji, 2004. "The Changing Pattern of Amakudari Appointments - The Case of Regional Banks 1991-2000," EIJS Working Paper Series 187, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Suzuki, Kenji, 2004. "Is Amakudari Changing? The Case of Regional Banks," EIJS Working Paper Series 198, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Anderson, Christopher W. & Campbell, Terry II, 2004. "Corporate governance of Japanese banks," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 327-354, June.
- Albrecht Rothacher, 2006. "After the banquet: Japan’s power elite revisited," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 399-416, September.
- Suzuki, Kenji, 2001. "Effect of Amakudari on Bank Performance in the Post-Bubble Period," EIJS Working Paper Series 136, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsAmakudari; Corporate Governance; Monitoring; prudential policy;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1785. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .