Culture, Discrimination and Individual Productivity: Regional Evidence from Personnel Data in a Large Italian Firm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piketty, Thomas, 2000. "Theories of persistent inequality and intergenerational mobility," Handbook of Income Distribution,in: A.B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon (ed.), Handbook of Income Distribution, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 429-476 Elsevier.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Erich Battistin & Daniela Vuri, 2014.
"In a Small Moment: Class Size and Moral Hazard in the Mezzogiorno,"
FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers
2014-04, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Angrist, Joshua & Battistin, Erich & Vuri, Daniela, 2015. "In a Small Moment: Class Size and Moral Hazard in the Mezzogiorno," IZA Discussion Papers 8959, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joshua D. Angrist & Erich Battistin & Daniela Vuri, 2014. "In a Small Moment: Class Size and Moral Hazard in the Mezzogiorno," NBER Working Papers 20173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Erich Battistin & Daniela Vuri, 2015. "In a Small Moment: Class Size and Moral Hazard in the Mezzogiorno," Working Papers 747, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrimination; Illegal Behaviour; Individual Productivity;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J7 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.