Inventories, Production Smoothing and the Shape of the Cost Function
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Galeotti, Marzio & Maccini, Louis J. & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 2005.
"Inventories, employment and hours,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 575-600, April.
- Galeotti, Marzio & Maccini, Louis J. & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 2002. "Inventories, Employment and Hours," IZA Discussion Papers 458, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marzio Galeotti & Louis J. Maccini & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2002. "Inventories, employment and hours," Working Papers (-2012) 0202, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Marzio Galeotti & Louis J Maccini & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2002. "Inventories Employment and Hours," Economics Working Paper Archive 473, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Marzio Galeotti & Louis J. Maccini & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2002. "Inventories, Employment and Hours," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 522, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Ramey, Valerie A. & West, Kenneth D., 1999. "Inventories," Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 863-923 Elsevier.
- Ghali, Moheb A., 2003. "Production-planning horizon, production smoothing, and convexity of the cost functions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 67-74, January.
- Ghali, Moheb, 2005. "Measuring the convexity of the cost function," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 87-99, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCost Function; Inventories; Production Smoothing;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.