Strategic Trade Policy When Firms Have Different Efficiency Levels
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- C Montagna, "undated". "Strategic Trade Policy When Firms Have Different Efficiency Levels," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 070, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erling Holmøy, 2003. "Aggregate Industry Behaviour in a Monopolistic Competition Model with Heterogeneous Firms," Discussion Papers 352, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Barros, Pedro P & Nilssen, Tore, 1999. " Industrial Policy and Firm Heterogeneity," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 101(4), pages 597-616, December.
- Derbel, Hatem & Abdelkafi, Rami & Chkir, Ali, 2007.
"Impact du commerce extérieur sur la productivité au sein des secteurs en Tunisie : cas de l’industrie manufacturière
[Impact of foreign trade on productivity within sectors in Tunisia: the case of ," MPRA Paper 8533, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Dermot Leahy & Catia Montagna, 1998. "Targeted Strategic Trade Policy with Domestic Cost Heterogeneity," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 100, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
More about this item
KeywordsExport Subsidies; Heterogeneous Firms; Stategic Trade Policy;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .