Systemic risk in the financial sector; a review and synthesis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Jeffrey R. & Finkelstein, Amy, 2007.
"Why is the market for long-term care insurance so small?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(10), pages 1967-1991, November.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Amy Finkelstein, 2007. "Why Is the Market or Long-term Care Insurance So Small?," NBER Chapters,in: Public Policy and Retirement, Trans-Atlantic Public Economics Seminar (TAPES), pages 1967-1991 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Norton, Edward C., 2000. "Long-term care," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 17, pages 955-994 Elsevier.
- Francesca Bettio & Janneke Plantenga, 2004. "Comparing Care Regimes In Europe," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 85-113.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oet, Mikhail V. & Bianco, Timothy & Gramlich, Dieter & Ong, Stephen J., 2013.
"SAFE: An early warning system for systemic banking risk,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4510-4533.
- Mikhail V. Oet & Ryan Eiben & Timothy Bianco & Dieter Gramlich & Stephen J. Ong & Jing Wang, 2011. "SAFE: An early warning system for systemic banking risk," Working Paper 1129, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Vít Pošta & Zdeněk Pikhart, 2015. "Financial Risk and Real Variables: Evidence Based on a SVAR Analysis of the Czech Economy," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(5), pages 516-537.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:preprint:id:513:p:1-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:2015:y:2015:i:5:id:513:p:1-22 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-07-17 (Banking)
- NEP-CTA-2010-07-17 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-FMK-2010-07-17 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-REG-2010-07-17 (Regulation)
- NEP-RMG-2010-07-17 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:docmnt:210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .