Report NEP-RMG-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iqbal, Javed & Azher, Sara & Ijza, Ayesha, 2010. "Predictive ability of Value-at-Risk methods: evidence from the Karachi Stock Exchange-100 Index," MPRA Paper 23752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michiel Bijlsma & Jeroen Klomp & Sijmen Duineveld, 2010. "Systemic risk in the financial sector; a review and synthesis," CPB Document 210, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Papa M N'Diaye & Dale F. Gray & Natalia T. Tamirisa & Hiroko Oura & Qianying Chen, 2010. "International Transmission of Bank and Corporate Distress," IMF Working Papers 10/124, International Monetary Fund.
- Kroencke, Tim Alexander & Schindler, Felix, 2010. "Downside risk optimization in securitized real estate markets," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-034, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Nyberg, Henri, 2010. "QR-GARCH-M Model for Risk-Return Tradeoff in U.S. Stock Returns and Business Cycles," MPRA Paper 23724, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaume Puig & Ken Miyajima & Rebecca McCaughrin & Peter Dattels, 2010. "Can You Map Global Financial Stability?," IMF Working Papers 10/145, International Monetary Fund.
- Kaizoji, Taisei, 2010. "Stock volatility in the periods of booms and stagnations," MPRA Paper 23727, University Library of Munich, Germany.