Undominated directions of tax reform
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Le Breton, Michel & Peluso, Eugenio, 2006. "Third-Degree Stochastic Dominance and the von-Neumann-Morgenstern Independence Property," IDEI Working Papers 421, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Pascalis Raimondos-Møller & Alan Woodland, 2014.
"Steepest ascent tariff reform,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 55(1), pages 69-99, January.
- Pascalis Raimondos-Møller & Alan D. Woodland, 2006. "Steepest Ascent Tariff Reforms," CESifo Working Paper Series 1760, CESifo Group Munich.
- Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Woodland, Alan D, 2006. "Steepest Ascent Tariff Reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 5782, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Woodland, Alan D. & Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis, 2006. "Steepest Ascent Tariff Reforms," Working Papers 04-2006, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Coate, Stephen, 2000.
"An Efficiency Approach to the Evaluation of Policy Changes,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(463), pages 437-455, April.
- Stephen Coate, 1999. "An Efficiency Approach to the Evaluation of Policy Changes," NBER Working Papers 7316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brigitte Baalen & Tobias Müller, 2014. "Social welfare effects of tax-benefit reform under endogenous participation and unemployment: an ordinal approach," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 21(2), pages 198-227, April.
- Boadway, Robin, 1999. "Le rôle de la théorie de l’optimum du second rang en économie publique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(1), pages 29-65, mars-juin.
- Yun, Kwan Koo, 2010. "Efficient, Pareto-improving processes," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 326-331, May.
- Kwan Koo Yun, 2004. "Efficient Pareto-improving Processes," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 784, Econometric Society.
- Michel Le Breton & Eugenio Peluso, 2009. "Third-degree stochastic dominance and inequality measurement," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 7(3), pages 249-268, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.