On money and banking
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Céline Rochon & Herakles Polemarchakis, 2006.
"Debt, liquidity and dynamics,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 27(1), pages 179-211, January.
- POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles M. & ROCHON, Céline, 1999. "Debt, liquidity and dynamics," CORE Discussion Papers 1999034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Céline Rochon & Heracles M. Polemarchakis, 2000. "Debt, Liquidity and Dynamics," Working Papers hal-00598235, HAL.
- Tsomocos, Dimitrios P., 2008.
"Generic determinacy and money non-neutrality of international monetary equilibria,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(7-8), pages 866-887, July.
- Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2006. "Generic Determinacy and Money Non-Neutrality of International Monetary Equilibria," OFRC Working Papers Series 2006fe07, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 1976. "Théorie de l'équilibre temporaire général," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 27(5), pages 805-843.
- Tsomocos, Dimitrios P., 2003.
"Equilibrium analysis, banking, contagion and financial fragility,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
24826, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dimitrios Tsomocos, 2003. "Equilibrium analysis, banking, contagion and financial fragility," FMG Discussion Papers dp450, Financial Markets Group.
- Dimitrios P Tsomocos, 2003. "Equilibrium analysis, banking, contagion and financial fragility," Bank of England working papers 175, Bank of England.
- Dimitrios Tsomocos, 2003. "Equilibrium Analysis, Banking, Contagion and Financial Fragility," OFRC Working Papers Series 2003fe03, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Geanakoplos, John, 2003. "Monetary equilibrium with missing markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5-6), pages 585-618, July.
- Goetz von Peter, 2003. "A Unified Approach to Credit Crunches, Financial Instability, and Banking Crises," Macroeconomics 0312006, EconWPA.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2006.
"Money and production, and liquidity trap,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 2(3-4), pages 295-317.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2006. "Money and Production, and Liquidity Trap," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000261, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2006. "Money and Production, and Liquidity Trap," Department of Economics Working Papers 06-03, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2006. "Money and Production, and Liquidity Trap," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1574, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Goetz von Peter, 2005. "Debt-Deflation: Concepts, and a Stylised Model," Macroeconomics 0505001, EconWPA.
- Goetz von Peter, 2005. "Debt-deflation: concepts and a stylised model," BIS Working Papers 176, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.