On money and banking
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:|
|Note:||In : The Review of Economic Studies, 42(2), 207-236, 1975|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)|
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
- Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2003.
"Equilibrium analysis, banking, contagion and financial fragility,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
24826, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dimitrios P Tsomocos, 2003. "Equilibrium analysis, banking, contagion and financial fragility," Bank of England working papers 175, Bank of England.
- Dimitrios Tsomocos, 2003. "Equilibrium Analysis, Banking, Contagion and Financial Fragility," OFRC Working Papers Series 2003fe03, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Dimitrios Tsomocos, 2003. "Equilibrium analysis, banking, contagion and financial fragility," FMG Discussion Papers dp450, Financial Markets Group.
- Tsomocos, Dimitrios P., 2008. "Generic determinacy and money non-neutrality of international monetary equilibria," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(7-8), pages 866-887, July.
- Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2006. "Generic Determinacy and Money Non-Neutrality of International Monetary Equilibria," OFRC Working Papers Series 2006fe07, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2006. "Money and production, and liquidity trap," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 2(3-4), pages 295-317.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2006. "Money and Production, and Liquidity Trap," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000261, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2006. "Money and Production, and Liquidity Trap," Department of Economics Working Papers 06-03, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2006. "Money and Production, and Liquidity Trap," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1574, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Céline Rochon & Herakles Polemarchakis, 2006. "Debt, liquidity and dynamics," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 27(1), pages 179-211, 01.
- POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles M. & ROCHON, Céline, 1999. "Debt, liquidity and dynamics," CORE Discussion Papers 1999034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Céline Rochon & Heracles M. Polemarchakis, 2000. "Debt, Liquidity and Dynamics," Working Papers hal-00598235, HAL.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Geanakoplos, John, 2003. "Monetary equilibrium with missing markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5-6), pages 585-618, July.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2003. "Monetary Equilibrium with Missing Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1389, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Goetz von Peter, 2003. "A Unified Approach to Credit Crunches, Financial Instability, and Banking Crises," Macroeconomics 0312006, EconWPA.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 1976. "Théorie de l'équilibre temporaire général," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 27(5), pages 805-843.
- Grandmont Jean-michel, 1976. "Théorie de l'équilibre temporaire général," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 7601, CEPREMAP.
- Goetz von Peter, 2005. "Debt-Deflation: Concepts, and a Stylised Model," Macroeconomics 0505001, EconWPA.
- Goetz von Peter, 2005. "Debt-deflation: concepts and a stylised model," BIS Working Papers 176, Bank for International Settlements.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed