Rock and roll bands, (in)complete contracts and creativity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cedric Ceulemans & Victor Ginsburgh & Patrick Legros, 2011. "Rock and Roll Bands, (In)complete Contracts, and Creativity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(3), pages 217-221, May.
- CEULEMANS, CÃ©dric & GINSBURG, Victor A. & LEGROS, Patrick, 2011. "Rock and roll bands, (in)complete contracts, and creativity," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2317, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronnie J. Phillips & Ian C. Strachan, 2016.
"Breaking up is hard to do: the resilience of the rock group as an organizational form for creating music,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 40(1), pages 29-74, February.
- Ronnie Phillips & Ian Strachan, 2016. "Breaking up is hard to do: the resilience of the rock group as an organizational form for creating music," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 40(1), pages 29-74, February.
More about this item
Keywordsoverlapping generations; resource management; common pool resource; spatial interdependence; strategic behaviour; cooperative behaviour;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2011-02-12 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2011-02-12 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2010074. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.