Report NEP-CUL-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- CEULEMANS, Cédric & GINSBURGH, Victor & LEGROS, Patrick, 2010. "Rock and roll bands, (in)complete contracts and creativity," CORE Discussion Papers 2010074, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Douglas James Hodgson & Aylin Seckin, 2011. "Dynamic Price Dependence of Canadian and International Art Markets: An Empirical Analysis," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-14, CIRANO.
- Douglas James Hodgson, 2011. "Age-Price Profiles for Canadian Painters at Auction," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-15, CIRANO.
- Cross, Robin & Plantinga, Andrew J. & Stavins, Robert N., 2011. "The Value of Terroir: Hedonic Estimation of Vineyard Sale Prices," Discussion Papers dp-11-06, Resources For the Future.
- BELLEFLAMME, Paul & PEITZ, Martin, 2010. "Digital piracy : theory," CORE Discussion Papers 2010060, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Zakharenko, Roman, 2011. "The Role of Passionate Individuals in Economic Development," MPRA Paper 28552, University Library of Munich, Germany.