Copula-based orderings of multivariate dependence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Badri, Masood A. & Mortagy, Amr K. & Alsayed, Colonel Ali, 1998. "A multi-objective model for locating fire stations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 243-260, October.
- Alexandra Ribeiro & António Pais Antunes, 2002. "A GIS-based decision-support tool for public facility planning," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(4), pages 553-569, July.
- Alan Murray, 2010. "Advances in location modeling: GIS linkages and contributions," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 335-354, September.
- Ohlsson, Mattias & Peterson, Carsten & Soderberg, Bo, 2001. "An efficient mean field approach to the set covering problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(3), pages 583-595, September.
- Eiselt, H.A. & Marianov, Vladimir, 2009. "Gradual location set covering with service quality," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 121-130, June.
- H Beguin & I Thomas & D Vandenbussche, 1992.
"Weight variations within a set of demand points, and location - allocation issues: a case study of public libraries,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(12), pages 1769-1779, December.
- H Beguin & I Thomas & D Vandenbussche, 1992. "Weight Variations within a Set of Demand Points, and Location-Allocation Issues: A Case Study of Public Libraries," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 24(12), pages 1769-1779, December.
- repec:cor:louvrp:-747 is not listed on IDEAS
- ReVelle, C.S. & Eiselt, H.A. & Daskin, M.S., 2008. "A bibliography for some fundamental problem categories in discrete location science," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(3), pages 817-848, February.
- Daoqin Tong & Alan T. Murray, 2009. "Maximising coverage of spatial demand for service," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(1), pages 85-97, March.
- Grubesic, Tony H., 2008. "Zip codes and spatial analysis: Problems and prospects," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 129-149, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koen Decancq, 2014.
"Copula-based measurement of dependence between dimensions of well-being,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 66(3), pages 681-701.
- Decancq K, 2009. "Copula-based Measurement of Dependence Between Dimensions of Well-being," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/32, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Koen DECANCQ, 2009. "Copula-based measurement of dependence between dimensions of well-being," Working Papers Department of Economics ces09.24, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- DECANCQ, Koen, 2014. "Copula-based measurement of dependence between dimensions of well-being," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2663, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Silvia Terzi & Luca Moroni, 2014. "A suggestion for a multivariate concordance coefficient," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0189, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
More about this item
Keywordscopula; concordance ordering; dependence measures; dependence orderings; multivariate stochastic dominance; supermodular ordering;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2010012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.