Firms’ location Under taste and demand heterogeneity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Picard, P.M., 2015.
"Trade, economic geography and the choice of product quality,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 18-27.
- Pierre M. Picard, 2012. "Trade, Economic Geography and the Choice of Product Quality," CREA Discussion Paper Series 12-11, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- PICARD, Pierre M., 2013. "Trade, economic geography and the choice of product quality," CORE Discussion Papers 2013039, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- SAITO Hisamitsu & MATSUURA Toshiyuki, 2016. "Agglomeration Economies, Productivity, and Quality Upgrading," Discussion papers 16085, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
Keywordsheterogeneous taste and quality; spatial selection; economic geography; agglomeration; home market effect.;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2009-04-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2009-04-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2008071. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .