Report NEP-GEO-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson, Martin & Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Agglomeration and Productivity - evidence from firm-level data," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 170, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Eric Marcon & Florence Puech, 2009. "Measures of the Geographic Concentration of Industries: Improving Distance-Based Methods," Working Papers halshs-00372617, HAL.
- Michael Paffermayr, 2009. "Spatial Convergence of Regions Revisited: A Spatial Maximum Likelihood Systems Approach," Working Papers 2009-07, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Nicolai Wendland, 2008. "Fifty Years of Urban Accessibility: The Impact of Urban Railway Network on the Land Gradient in Industrializing Berlin," Working Papers 023, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Backman, Mikaela & Bjerke, Lina, 2009. "Returns to Higher Education - a regional perspective," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 171, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Okubo, Toshihiro & Picard, Pierre M., 2008. "Firmsâ€™ location Under taste and demand heterogeneity," CORE Discussion Papers 2008071, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Daniele, Vittorio, 2009. "Regional convergence and public spending in Italy. Is there a correlation?," MPRA Paper 14334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00372631_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Robinson, 2008. "Large-sample inference on spatial dependence," CeMMAP working papers CWP29/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Laura Abramovsky & Helen Simpson, 2009. "Geographic proximity and firm-university innovation linkages: evidence from Great Britain," IFS Working Papers W09/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Rafael Boix & Paolo Veneri, 2009. "Metropolitan Areas in Spain and Italy," IERMB Working Paper in economics 0901, Institut d'Estudis Regionals i Metropolitans de Barcelona.
- Philip McCann & Les Oxley & Hong Shangqin, 2009. "Innovation in New Zealand: Issues of Firm Size, Local Market Size and Economic Geography," Working Papers in Economics 09/04, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Dujardin, Claire & Goffette-Nagot, Florence, 2008. "Does public housing occupancy increase unemployment?," CORE Discussion Papers 2008078, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mahmoud, Chowdhury Shameem & Wadood, Syed Naimul & Ahmed, Kazi Sabbir, 2008. "Addressing Regional Inequality Issues in Bangladesh Public Expenditure," MPRA Paper 14329, University Library of Munich, Germany.