The economic advantage of “being the voice of the majority”
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joana Resende, 2008. "The Economic Advantage of Being the “Voice of the Majority”," Journal of Media Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 158-190.
References listed on IDEAS
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean & LAUSSEL, Didier & SONNAC, Nathalie, 2002.
"Concentration in the press industry and the theory of the "circulation spiral","
CORE Discussion Papers
2002064, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jean J, Gabszewicz & Didier Laussel & Nathalie Sonnac, 2003. "Concentration in the Press Industry and the Theory of the "Circulation Spiral," Working Papers 2003-21, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rabah Amir & Jean Gabszewicz & Joana Resende, 2014.
"Thematic Clubs and the Supremacy of Network Externalities,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 16(5), pages 706-729, October.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & RESENDE, Joana, 2007. "Thematic clubs and the supremacy of network externalities," CORE Discussion Papers 2007073, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:bla:buecrs:v:68:y:2016:i:s1:p:133-145 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vitor Miguel Ribeiro & João Correia-da-Silva & Joana Resende, 2016.
"Nesting Vertical And Horizontal Differentiation In Two-Sided Markets,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(S1), pages 133-145, December.
- Vitor Miguel Ribeiro & João Correia-da-Silva & Joana Resende, 2014. "Nesting Vertical and Horizontal Differentiation in Two-Sided Markets," FEP Working Papers 535, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Anderson, Simon P & Waldfogel, Joel, 2015. "Preference Externalities in Media Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 10835, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2007028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.