Solving strongly monotone variational and quasi-variational inequalities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bliemer, Michiel C. J. & Bovy, Piet H. L., 2003. "Quasi-variational inequality formulation of the multiclass dynamic traffic assignment problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 501-519, July.
- Jong-Shi Pang & Masao Fukushima, 2005. "Quasi-variational inequalities, generalized Nash equilibria, and multi-leader-follower games," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 21-56, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Lenzen & Florian Becker & Jan Lellmann & Stefania Petra & Christoph Schnörr, 2013. "A class of quasi-variational inequalities for adaptive image denoising and decomposition," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 371-398, March.
- Rachana Gupta & Aparna Mehra, 2012. "Gap functions and error bounds for quasi variational inequalities," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 737-748, August.
- Vittorio Latorre & Simone Sagratella, 2016. "A canonical duality approach for the solution of affine quasi-variational inequalities," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 64(3), pages 433-449, March.
More about this item
Keywordsvariational inequality; quasivariational inequality; monotone operators; complexity analysis; efficiency estimate; optimal methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2006107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.