Can cultural education crowd out arts subsidization ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilson, John Douglas, 1991.
"Tax competition with interregional differences in factor endowments,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 423-451, November.
- Wilson, J.D., 1990. "Tax Competition With Interregional Differences In Factor Endowments," Working Papers 4, John Deutsch Institute for the Study of Economic Policy.
- Leite-Monteiro, Manuel, 1997.
"Redistributive policy with labour mobility across countries,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 229-244, August.
- LEITE MONTEIRO , Manuel, 1994. "Redistributive Policy with Labour Mobility across Countries," CORE Discussion Papers 1994070, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wilson, John Douglas, 1992. "Optimal Income Taxation and International Personal Mobility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 191-196, May.
- Epple, Dennis & Filimon, Radu & Romer, Thomas, 1984. "Equilibrium among local jurisdictions: toward an integrated treatment of voting and residential choice," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 281-308, August.
- Hindriks, Jean, 2001.
" Mobility and Redistributive Politics,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 3(1), pages 95-120.
- Hindriks, J., 1999. "Mobility and Redistributive Politics," Discussion Papers 9915, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- HINDRIKS, Jean, 2001. "Mobility and redistributive politics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1536, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Zenou, Yves, 1999. "Harris-Todaro models with a land market," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 317-339, May.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:8:y:2002:i:2:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- David E. Wildasin, 1994. "Income Redistribution and Migration," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 637-656, August.
- Weymark, John A, 1987. "Comparative Static Properties of Optimal Nonlinear Income Taxes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 1165-1185, September.
- Flatters, Frank & Henderson, Vernon & Mieszkowski, Peter, 1974. "Public goods, efficiency, and regional fiscal equalization," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 99-112, May.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre, 1998.
"Social insurance, majority voting and labor mobility,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 397-420, June.
- CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 1998. "Social insurance, majority voting and labor mobility," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1328, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jan K. Brueckner, 1999. "Welfare Reform and the Race to the Bottom: Theory and Evidence," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 505-525, January.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1982. "Self-selection and Pareto efficient taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 213-240, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimo Castro, 2006.
"Cultural goods and laboratory experiments,"
International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing,
Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 3(1), pages 67-79, June.
- Massimo Finocchiaro Castro, 2005. "Cultural Goods and Laboratory Experiments," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 05/06, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised May 2005.
- Massimo Finocchiaro Castro, 2004.
"Cultural Education and the Voluntary Provision of Cultural Goods: An Experimental Study,"
0404003, EconWPA, revised 27 Oct 2004.
- Finocchiaro Castro Massimo, 2004. "Cultural Education and the Voluntary Provision of Cultural Goods: An Experimental Study," Experimental 0404002, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsarts consumption; education; subsidization of arts consumption;
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2002040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .