Economic integration as a partition function game
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bert Willems, 2000. "Cournot competition in the electricity market with transmission constraints," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0004, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- László Á. Kóczy, 2001. "Accession Games: A Dynamic Per-Member Partition Function Aapproach," Game Theory and Information 0111002, EconWPA.
- Laszlo A Koczy, 2000. "The Core of a Partition Function Game," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0025, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:19:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s10726-009-9161-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- László Á. Kóczy, 2010.
"Strategic Aspects of the 1995 and 2004 EU Enlargements,"
Group Decision and Negotiation,
Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 267-277, May.
- KÃ³czy LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã ., 2005. "Strategic Aspects of the 1995 and 2004 EU Enlargements," Research Memorandum 043, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
More about this item
KeywordsAdmission paths; partition function; side-payments; European integration;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:1997085. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .