Local public funding of higher education when skilled labor is mobile
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabrielle Demange & Robert Fenge & Silke Uebelmesser, 2014.
"Financing Higher Education in a Mobile World,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 16(3), pages 343-371, June.
- Gabrielle Demange & Robert Fenge & Silke Übelmesser, 2012. "Financing Higher Education in a Mobile World," CESifo Working Paper Series 3849, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gabrielle Demange & Robert Fenge & Silke Uebelmesser, 2014. "Financing Higher Education in a Mobile World," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00979116, HAL.
- Justman, Moshe & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & van Ypersele, Tanguy, 2002.
"Taking the bite out of fiscal competition,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 294-315, September.
- Justman, Moshe & Thisse, Jacques-François & van Ypersele, Tanguy, 2001. "Taking the Bite Out of Fiscal Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 3109, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- JUSTMAN, Moshe & THISSE, Jacques-François & VAN YPERSELE, Tanguy, 2002. "Taking the bite out of fiscal competition," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1598, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hartmut Egger & Josef Falkinger & Volker Grossmann, 2012.
"Brain Drain, Fiscal Competition, and Public Education Expenditure,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 81-94, February.
- Egger, Hartmut & Falkinger, Josef & Grossmann, Volker, 2007. "Brain Drain, Fiscal Competition, and Public Education Expenditure," IZA Discussion Papers 2747, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:1997024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .