Incomplete Information Games and the Normal Distribution
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:dyngam:v:8:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s13235-017-0217-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hadiza Moussa Saley & Bernard De Meyer, 2003.
"On the strategic origin of Brownian motion in finance,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 31(2), pages 285-319.
- DE MEYER, Bernard & MOUSSA SALEY, Hadiza, 2000. "On the strategic origin of Brownian motion in finance," CORE Discussion Papers 2000057, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Laraki, Rida & Sorin, Sylvain, 2015. "Advances in Zero-Sum Dynamic Games," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, Elsevier.
- Fedor Sandomirskiy, 2014. "Repeated games of incomplete information with large sets of states," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 43(4), pages 767-789, November.
- Fedor Sandomirskiy, 2016. "On Repeated Zero-Sum Games with Incomplete Information and Asymptotically Bounded Values," HSE Working papers WP BRP 148/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:1995020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.