(Uncertainty and) the firm in general equilibrium theory
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Dreze, Jacques H, 1985. "(Uncertainty and) the Firm in General Equilibrium Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(380a), pages 1-20, Supplemen.
- DREZE, Jacques H., 1985. "Uncertainty and) the firm in general equilibrium theory," CORE Discussion Papers RP 611, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John, 2008.
"Narrowing the no-arbitrage bounds,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Robert G. Chambers & John Quiggin, "undated". "Narrowing the No-Arbitrage Bounds," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR03_3, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John, 2003. "Narrowing the no-arbitrage bounds," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 150346, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Mich Tvede & Hervé Crés, 2005.
"Voting in assemblies of shareholders and incomplete markets,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(4), pages 887-906, November.
- Mich Tvede & Hervé Crès, 2001. "Voting in Assemblies of shareholders and Incomplete Markets," Sciences Po publications 722/2001, Sciences Po.
- Mich Tvede & Hervé Crès, 2004. "Voting in Assemblies of Shareholders and Incomplete Markets," Discussion Papers 04-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- CRES, Herve & TVEDE, Mich, 2001. "Voting in assemblies of shareholders and incomplete markets," Les Cahiers de Recherche 722, HEC Paris.
- Rigotti, L. & Ryan, M. & Vaithianathan, R., 2001.
2001-21, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Luca Rigotti & Matthew Ryan & Rhema Vaithianathan, 2001. "Entrepreneurial Innovation," GE, Growth, Math methods 0103002, EconWPA.
- Luca Rigotti, Matthew Ryan and Rhema Vaithianathan., 2001. "Entrepreneurial Innovation," Economics Working Papers E01-296Rev, University of California at Berkeley.
- Rigotti, Luca & Ryan, Matthew & Vaithianathan, Rema, 2001. "Entrepreneurial Innovation," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt508109h4, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Jacques H. Drèze & Oussama Lachiri & Enrico Minelli, 2007.
"Shareholder-efficient production plans in a multi-period economy,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
b07065, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jacques H., DREZE & Oussama, LACHIRI & Enrico, MINELLI, 2007. "Shareholder-efficient production plans in multi-period economy," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007042, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Jacques H. Drèze & Oussama Lachiri & Enrico Minelli, 2007. "Shareholder-efficient production plans in a multi-period economy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00188336, HAL.
- DREZE, Jacques H. & LACHIRI, Oussama & MINELLI, Enrico, 2007. "Shareholder-efficient production plans in a multi-period economy," CORE Discussion Papers 2007082, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Eva Carceles-Poveda & Arpad Abraham, 2005.
"Complete Markets, Enforcement Constraints and Intermediation,"
2005 Meeting Papers
661, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Arpad Abraham & Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2006. "Complete Markets, Enforcement Constraints and Intermediation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 320, Society for Computational Economics.
- Stahn, Hubert, 1998. "On monopolistic equilibria with incomplete markets: the case of an exchange economy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 83-107, January.
- Yann Algan & Olivier Allais & Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2009.
"Macroeconomic Effects of Financial Policy,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(4), pages 678-696, October.
- Yann Algan & Olivier Allais & Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2009. "Code files for "Macroeconomic Effects of Financial Policy"," Computer Codes 06-51, Review of Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:1984026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.