(Uncertainty and) the Firm in General Equilibrium Theory
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 95 (1985)
Issue (Month): 380a (Supplement)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2 Dean Trench Street, Westminster, SW1P 3HE|
Phone: +44 20 3137 6301
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishers.co.uk/asp/journal.asp?ref=0013-0133|
Other versions of this item:
- Dreze, J.H., 1984. "(Uncertainty and) the firm in general equilibrium theory," CORE Discussion Papers 1984026, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jacques H., DREZE & Oussama, LACHIRI & Enrico, MINELLI, 2007.
"Shareholder-efficient production plans in multi-period economy,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques)
2007042, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- DREZE, Jacques H. & LACHIRI, Oussama & MINELLI, Enrico, 2007. "Shareholder-efficient production plans in a multi-period economy," CORE Discussion Papers 2007082, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jacques H. Drèze & Oussama Lachiri & Enrico Minelli, 2007. "Shareholder-efficient production plans in a multi-period economy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00188336, HAL.
- Jacques H. Drèze & Oussama Lachiri & Enrico Minelli, 2007. "Shareholder-efficient production plans in a multi-period economy," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b07065, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Mich Tvede & Hervé Crés, 2005. "Voting in assemblies of shareholders and incomplete markets," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(4), pages 887-906, November.
- Mich Tvede & Hervé Crès, 2001. "Voting in Assemblies of shareholders and Incomplete Markets," Sciences Po publications 722/2001, Sciences Po.
- Mich Tvede & Hervé Crès, 2004. "Voting in Assemblies of Shareholders and Incomplete Markets," Discussion Papers 04-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- CRES, Herve & TVEDE, Mich, 2001. "Voting in assemblies of shareholders and incomplete markets," Les Cahiers de Recherche 722, HEC Paris.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John, 2008. "Narrowing the no-arbitrage bounds," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Robert G. Chambers & John Quiggin, "undated". "Narrowing the No-Arbitrage Bounds," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR03_3, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John, 2003. "Narrowing the no-arbitrage bounds," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 150346, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Rigotti, Luca & Ryan, Matthew & Vaithianathan, Rema, 2001. "Entrepreneurial Innovation," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt508109h4, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Rigotti, L. & Ryan, M. & Vaithianathan, R., 2001. "Entrepreneurial Innovation," Discussion Paper 2001-21, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Luca Rigotti & Matthew Ryan & Rhema Vaithianathan, 2001. "Entrepreneurial Innovation," GE, Growth, Math methods 0103002, EconWPA.
- Luca Rigotti, Matthew Ryan and Rhema Vaithianathan., 2001. "Entrepreneurial Innovation," Economics Working Papers E01-296Rev, University of California at Berkeley.
- Yann Algan & Olivier Allais & Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2009. "Macroeconomic Effects of Financial Policy," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(4), pages 678-696, October.
- Yann Algan & Olivier Allais & Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2009. "Code files for "Macroeconomic Effects of Financial Policy"," Computer Codes 06-51, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Eva Carceles-Poveda & Arpad Abraham, 2005. "Complete Markets, Enforcement Constraints and Intermediation," 2005 Meeting Papers 661, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Arpad Abraham & Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2006. "Complete Markets, Enforcement Constraints and Intermediation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 320, Society for Computational Economics.
- Stahn, Hubert, 1998. "On monopolistic equilibria with incomplete markets: the case of an exchange economy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 83-107, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:95:y:1985:i:380a:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed