Proyecto Agenda Colombia Vol. I: Salud, educación y desempleo diagnóstico y recomendaciones
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio José Orozco-Gallo, 2015.
"Un análisis del gasto público en salud de los entes territoriales colombianos,"
Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana
220, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Antonio José Orozco-Gallo, 2015. "Un análisis del gasto público en salud de los entes territoriales colombianos," Documentos de Trabajo Sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 012838, Banco de la República - Economía Regional.
- Tovar, Camilo Ernesto & Ocampo, José Antonio & Sánchez Torres, Fabio, 2000. "The labour market and income distribution in Colombia in the 1990s," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
More about this item
KeywordsSalud; Educación; Empleo; Desempleo; Sector Salud; Mercado Laboral;
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- P37 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Legal
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000439:012737. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.