Comparative Views on L. Walras and A. Cournot on The Regulation of Paper Money: Rules VS. Discretion at The End of The XIXth Century
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsCentral Bank; Paper-Money; History of Monetary Thinking; LÃ©on Walras; Augustin Cournot.;
All these keywords.
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2010-02-27 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2010-02-27 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2010-02-27 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-02-27 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-02-27 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000178:006703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas Unal (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.