Schooling and Economic Growth: What Have We Learned?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juliana Arias & Alejandro Torres, 2018.
"Economic efficiency of public secondary education expenditure: How different are developed and developing countries?,"
Revista Desarrollo y Sociedad,
Universidad de los Andes - CEDE, vol. 80(4), pages 119-154, February.
- Juliana Arias Ciro & Alejandro Torres Garci?a, 2017. "Economic efficiency of public secondary education expenditure: how different are developed and developing countries?," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 015919, Universidad EAFIT.
More about this item
KeywordsSchooling; Human Capital; Test Scores; Economic Growth;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2014-05-04 (Education)
- NEP-FDG-2014-05-04 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-GRO-2014-05-04 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-HRM-2014-05-04 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000122:010923. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Centro de Investigaciones Económicas y Financieras (CIEF)). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.